November 19, 2013

The Best Inspirational Quotes

Never give up on something that you can't go a day without thinking about.- Unknown 

When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place '- Unknown

Watch your thoughts; they become words.
Watch your words; they become actions.
Watch your actions; they become habits.
Watch your habits; they become character.
Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.
- - Frank Outlaw

"Everything is okay in the end, if it's not ok, then it's not the end."- Unknown

I do it because i can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't.
- Unknown

Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else.
- Judy Garland

Never tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon
- Unknown

No comments :

Post a Comment